Re: Acronyms and Republicanism

You are right, vacuous because I was pissed and emotive when I typed it; I
had just returned from a drinking session with some monarchists !-) I am
surprised the spelling was so accurate!

Having said that, what remains if a nation's heritage is dumped. The risk
is that whatever is the most appealing to the widest population becomes
adopted for as long as it remains in vogue. Or am I still intoxicated with
an out of date discourse?