Re: How Much Does It Cost To Tell The Truth

Hi Charles
well, Foucault Live seems to have an air of suspicion surrounding it, or
around Sylvia Lotringer's translations. Of course, it was Herculean to
translate all of that material, so she can readily be forgiven, but so many
of those articles have now been retranslated and published elsewhere. Any
comments anyone? This list seems kind of quiet; must be exam season.
Mark