Re: history of sexuality

Actually, I just checked it on Frontlist books and they have the full
contents there and it doesn't include a translation of the insert.
Maybe the italian preface reproduces some aspect of the insert? In any
case here are the contents of that volume:
DM

*Contents*

Preface to the Italian edition of La volont de savoir - Michel Foucault
First Preface to Histoire de la folie l'ge classique (1961) - Michel
Foucault
Lucid Unreason: Artaud and Foucault - Lorenzo Chiesa
A Fugitive Thread: The Production of Subjectivity in Marx - Jason Read
From Biopower to Biopolitics - Maurizio Lazzarato
Astride a Low Wall: Notes on Philosophy and Madness - Pier Aldo Rovatti
Logics of Delirium - Remo Bodei
Toward a Conception of Racism without Race: Foucault and Contemporary
Biopolitics - Warren Montag
Words, Desires and Ideas: Freud, Foucault and the Hermaphroditic Roots
of Bisexuality - Sharon Cowan and Stuart Elden

Varia
Teleosemantics and the Genesis of Norms: Co-opting Brandom - Tim Schroeder
When Latour meets Nietzsche: Around the Concept of Individuation -
Jonathan Philippe
Alain Badiou's Theory of the Subject: The Re-Commencement of Dialectical
Materialism (Part II) - Bruno Bosteels
Towards a Material Imaginary: Bataille, Nonlogical Difference, and the
Language of Base Materialism - F. Scott Scribner

*Reviews*
Peter Abelard's Stoic Ethics - John Sellars
What's a Brain Supposed to Do? - Michael Ferrer

http://www.frontlist.com/detail/1897646097