RE: history of sexuality

Thanks for this information Xavier. The insert found in early editions of
Vols 2 and 3 outlining the revised plan is translated in the Eribon
biography, pages 320-1.

I had half-wondered if this might be what Colin meant, as I had never seen
or heard of an insert in the first volume, outlining the original plan. I
would be very interested in what this might have said. But I think that the
three courses from the 1970s so far published give quite a good idea of what
might have been in the other five volumes

2- La chair et le corps [see Abnormal]
3-La croisade des enfants [see Abnormal and Le Pouvoir Psychiatrique]
4-la femme; la mhre et l'hystirique [see Le Pouvoir Psychiatrique, well, a
bit...]
5- Les pervers [see Abnormal and Le Pouvoir Psychiatrique, Herculine Barbin
memoir too]
6- Population et races [Society must be Defended, and later material]

This isn't a strict divide, but these seem to be the main places to go.

Stuart