Re: history of sexuality

I've just been reading Bevis, Cohen, and Kendall's 'Archaeologizing
Genealogy' in Gane and Johnson (eds) (1993) "Foucault's New Domains:"
193-215, and in an endnote they mention a 'fly-sheet inserted in the
"History of Sexuality"' (211n29).

In matter of fact, this endnote makes quite interesting reading regarding
what its authors see as the changing nature of the project from the 1961
preface to "Folie et Deraison" through various texts to HSII.

Regards - Kevin

--
Kevin Turner
Dept. of Sociology