Shift from discourse to power / archaeology to genealogy

Hi, folks,

I am trying to track different accounts of Foucault's 'turn to power' -- that is, the shift away from discourse towards power, away from archaeology towards genealogy. I am looking both for Foucault's own articulations of his change of focus/method, as well as secondary literature on the shift.

If anyone can think of places where I might look for such accounts, I would be very grateful to know. Am I correct in saying that the most widely accepted view is that Foucault was influenced by his reading of Nietzsche?

Thanks,
Brady