Re: happy positivism

In a message dated 10/8/2004 11:52:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
p.obrien@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

The title of this piece was 'Un positiviste
desespere: Michel Foucault' (a desperate positivist). Georges Canguilhem
referred to this criticism in his own 1967 review of Foucault's work in
the journal Critique
de Bouvior critisized or rather defended Sartre against Monty-Perleau's
critique. I wonder if there are any similarities.

FW

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---