Re: diplamatico-military techniques (birth of governmentality)

Though I'm not sure which "governmentality lectures" Kevin means (Are
you thinkng of CdF '78 or '79, or of the Tanner lectures, or something
entirely different?), I would think from Kevin's characterization that
the diplomatico-military techniques are, at least in part, those
described in Part III of Discipline and Punish.
Richard