From: owner-foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kevin
Turner
Sent: 06 November 2004 14:34
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: actualiti

So, it could mean something like "present reality" ?

I haven't listened to the lecture, but one alternate meaning of actualiti
which comes to mind is "news," or "current events." The Quebec newspaper
L'actualiti is an example.

Margaret Robinson
Toronto

http://www3.sympatico.ca/moogie.robinson/index.html