Re: AW: The foucault list - PLEASE READ

> There are differences in the reliability of mailing list hosts. We had some
> difficulties using yahoogroups with another list. Perhaps somebody knows an
> administration service from some IT department of an university?

Also the Yahoo archives are only acccessible by people who have Yahoo
addresses, and - needless to say - they are full of advertizing.

Domain hosting services sometimes include discussion lists in their hosting
packages. If sombebody who is interested in preserving the list already has
a domain hosted somewhere, you might want to check if the package includes
discussion lists. One example of such a hosting service is Dreamhost.com.

-m