Re: The foucault list - PLEASE READ

I am on another list that uses Yahoo/Geocities. It works well and causes me
no strife. I have had a geocities website since 1996 and it works fine.
Happy to transfer over to that if that is where the list goes.

Lionel Boxer CD PhD MBA - 0411267256 - lboxer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sustainability and leadership - see http://intergon.net
Victorian Scottish Regiment
NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT (none may attack me with impunity)
Melbourne Volunteer Rifle Regiment 150th Anniversary --
http://intergon.net/rifles
The Army Lodge 75th Anniversary Fri 3 Dec 2004 -- http://intergon.net/tal