Von: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Richard Turner
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. März 2005 11:45
An: foucault-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Foucault-L] Introduction

Hi there my name is Richard Turner and I am an undergraduate student at the
Univeristy of Edinburgh.

The real reason I have joined this list is to try and tap you all for your
knowledge!! I am struggling a bit with my reading of Foucault and I want to
know what Foucault would say about what it meant to resist power.

Can anyone help?

Richard