Re: [Foucault-L] Guardia

Thanks Lionel and Stuart for your suggestions, though I think both are
unlikely:
in the case of Mayor LaGuardia, his name is, after all, LaGuardia not
Guardia, and it seems unlikely either that Foucault was familiar with
what he might have said on the topic, certainly in the period of Birth
of the Clinic, or that LaGuardia was responsible for the cited remark;
Lionel's suggestion would work iff the volume in question has a
character called Guardia who makes a remark about health replacing
salvation, which seems prima facie unlikely.
Still, I'd like to find out what the case is, since this notion of the
replacement of salvation by health is apparently seminal for
Foucault's conception of the development of biopower.