Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault on Dance?

Dear Jonatan

I know that Jaana PARVIAINEN from the University of Tampere,
Philosophy, Finland did her dissertation on Dance and phenomenology.
Try to check her bibliography;
http://www.uta.fi/laitokset/mattiet/filosofia/parviainenj.htm

Here is a little selection of her work

2003 "Dance Techne: Kinetic Bodily Logos and Thinking in Movement",
The Nordic Journal of Aesthetics, 2/2003, pp. 159-175

"Kinaesthetic Empathy", Dialogue and Universalism, Vol. XIII No
11-12/2003. p. 154-165.

2002 "Bodily Knowledge: Epistemological Reflections on Dance", Dance
Research Journal, Vol. 34, No. 1, Summer 2002, pp. 11-23.

2001 "Leadership and Bodily Knowledge in Expert Organizations:
Epistemological Rethinking", jointly with Prof. Arja Ropo.
Scandinavian Journal of Management 1/2001, Vol 17, pp. 1-17.

I hope this is helpful for your project

Best regards

Linda Lund

--