Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault & Deleuze's attitudes toward litterature

Very good, Emmanuel!

I agree with you, and I really guess that's false this separation between Foucault and literature. He have abandoned this theme in the early 70s, but it's very strrong in his 60s works. As an example, I could remember "La pensée du dehors" and "Preface à la transgression", two excellent essays on Blanchot and Bataille. I've taken this part of his work to explain the idea of Outside, in my Master in Law thesis. It means that the recasting of this early Foucault is not impossible, and can explain more about his philosophical project.

Best wishes,

João

PS - English is not my favourite language either ;)