Re: [Foucault-L] Local Protest

it is implied in F's definition of power and resistance, see sect IV-2 in the Will to Knowledge and read The Subject and Power.
It is also implied in archeology which is digging in your own "underground" (sous sol)
In What is Enlightenment (p.47 in The Foucaulr Reader) "This means that the historical ontology of ourselves must turn away from all project that claim to be global or radical"
Foucault does not use frequently the term "local", but see Deleuze

yours
machiel karskens