Re: [Foucault-L] contre-pouvoir

I use the spanish translation, so I can't tell you the page. Take a look at
february 26: the passage about the convulsion as a plastic and visible form
of combat in the body of the possessed and the next one about the problem of
the possessed in the history of illness. I believe is a clear example of
what Foucault conceive by resistance. You can find some others examples at
least in Le pouvoir psiquiatrique (about the hysterics) and in Il faut
defendre la societé.