Re: [Foucault-L] the subject is a form

hey sean, i believe that the passage you are looking
for appears in the 'Ethics' volume of The Essential
Works of Foucault, on page 290, in the essay "The
Ethics of the Concern for Self as a Practice of
Freedom." Foucault writes: "It is not a substance. It
is a form, and this form is not primarily or always
identical to itself."

hope this is the passage.

-tom