Re: [Foucault-L] request for moderation

Please, no moderating. Just hit Delete.
Those two ladies should have corresponded between themselves instead
of doing a "Reply All". Somply become current with e-mail technology,
that is all.

William J. King, PhD, MPH
University of Hawaii--Manoa
2565 The Mall, Keller 202
Honolulu, Hawaiian Islands, 96822
808 956 2403 (voice)
808 956 2412 ( fax )
bill@xxxxxxxxxx ( e-mail )
kingwmj@xxxxxxxxx ( g-mail )
Actually:
21 degrees 17 minutes 56.2653 seconds North
157 degrees 48 minutes 57.8565 seconds West