Re: [Foucault-L] foucault and the philosophy of the event

Dear Glen,

you might also want to take a look at Matrin Kusch "Foucault's Strata and Fields" Dordrecht, 1991 which has a very interesting and informative discussion on Foucault's relation to the new histories in France (i.e. Annales, Koyre, Bachelard, Canguilhem, Althusser) and discusses Foucault's notion of the "event" throughout.

Regards,
Kevin.