[Foucault-L] The Confession of the Flesh

Can the members of this list serve who are enlightened
as to the 4th volume of the History of Sexuality
(confession of the flesh) please enlighten us
benighted souls who are awaiting its publication. A
few question beg to be answered: 1) was this proposed
work completed before foucaults death? 2) does
foucaults express injunction againt posthumourous
publications stand in the way of its release? 3) Are
we likely to see its publication in the
future(irrespective of the answer to the first two
questions, that is, of the condition of the manuscript
and the wishes of its author)?

"I have cultivated my delirium with delight and
terror. Now I suffer continually from vertigo, and
today, 23rd of January, 1862, I have received a
singular warning, I have felt the wind of the wing of
madness pass over me." Baudelaire.

http://www.volkskrantblog.nl/pub/blogs/blog.php?uid=2950