Re: [Foucault-L] Cours au College de France

From: Arianna <ari@xxxxxxxx>

Thanks for answering Arianna, I appreaciate the help.

> La volonte de savoir (1970-1971)
> Theories et institutions penales (1971-1972)
> La societe punitive (1972-1973)
> Du gouvernment des vivants (1979-1980)
> Subjectivite et verite (1980-1981)

Is anyone aware if these above are planned for publication any time soon at
all? There doesn't seem to be any kind of order in publication of the
lectures.

> Le gouvernment de soi et des autres (1982-1983)
> Le gouvernment de soi et des autre: le courage de la verite (1983-1984)
> published in Italian as Discorso e verita' nella Grecia Antica, by
> Donzelli, and online in English
(http://foucault.info/documents/parrhesia/)

I wasn't even aware there are any lectures after "L'hermeneutique du sujet".
At least, there's no mention of lectures from 1982 to 1984 in Rabinow's
"Essential Works of Foucault: Ethics, Subjectivity and Truth", where there
are summaries.

All the best,
a.

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Cours au College de France
    • From: Nick Butler