Re: [Foucault-L] the event

Hi Jacqui,

Further to your question regarding Foucault on the event, see also
Foucault's essay on Deleuze, 'Theatrum Philosophicum' (vol. 2 of the
Essential Works).

Interestingly, James Faubion, in his introduction to this volume, argues for
a close link between the conception of the 'event of thought' in the essay
on Deleuze and the conception of 'problematization' introduced in The Use of
Pleasure.

Regards,

Paul Rekret