Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and Heidegger or Foucault and Sloterdijk

Marek,

Have a look at Alan Milchman & Alan Rosenberg's edited collection, "Foucault and Heidegger: Critical Encounters" (2003) if you haven't already.

-R

marek szilvasi <szilmar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi,

I am very much interested if there is any book, artical...etc, concerning the relations between Foucault and Heidegger, expecially the topic of "autenticity" and "ek-sistence" (the growing into the world)?

I also see the work of Peter Sloterdijk: Kritik der zynischen Vernunft interconnected with later Foucault work. Is there anybody discussing connection of this, let say, paralel works?

Thanks a lot for the responses,
marek szilvási

Reuben S. Rose-Redwood, Ph.D
Department of Geography