Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and Spinoza

Mateusz,

Macherey is definitely a good place to start. If I remember correctly (I
don't have the book with me at the moment), he explicitly says Foucault is
quite close to Spinoza in his essay in the volume edited by Timothy
Armstrong, 'Michel Foucault: Philosopher.'

Additionally, the essay on Foucault's ethics, found in 'In A Materialist
Way' is one of the most interesting on the topic (and seems to go frequently
uncited by most Anglophone Foucault scholars) though I don't think there's
any specific mention of Spinoza there.

Regards,

Paul Rekret