Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and Spinoza

Hi Mateusz,

The article to which Sean refers is an excellent one. You may also like to
pick-up Christopher Norris' Spinoza and the Origins of Modern Critical Theory
(Cambridge, Mass.: Blackwell, 1991), paying particular attention to chapters 3
and 4.
Gilles Deleuze's book on Foucault makes periodic reference to Spinoza as well.

Hope this helps,

Tod Duncan
Social and Political Thought
York University