Re: [Foucault-L] Introduction

Power/knowledge has been one of the most discussed themes in Foucault's work but I would suggest you read excerpts from Dits et Écrits first (look for the index in vol 4) and then move on to his 'The order of discourse' and 'History of sexuality vol I' before going to see what other people have done with it.

Discourse is conceived by him has the place where power an knowledge come to be articulated: it is where you can analyse their relationships.

François