From: Simon Rolston <simonrolston@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 12:57:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Introduction

Hi Elif, great suggestions. I'm not familiar with Genet's essay, though. I've read his introduction to Soledad Brother. Is that the one you mean?
Thanks for the help.
Best,

Simon

elif sendur <elifsendur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Simon,

I am Elif from Binghamton University Comparative Literature Phd Program.
Discipline and Punish is a good start but I also recommend Jean Genet's
essays and not to forget, Foucault's interviews in Power/ Knowledge.
best,
elif sendur

--
"zaman insanlari deðil, armutlari olgunlastirir" N.F Kisakurek