Re: [Foucault-L] DE 234 article?

Dear Glen

DE#234 is on p170 of Clare's book's bibliography:

La scène de la philosophie (1978) DE III pp 571-595

I'm afraid I don't know about translations.

Duncan

On 23/01/07, Glen Fuller <gfuller1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi,

does anyone have the reference for the dits et ecrits publication #234? or
know if it has been translated into english? according to the 'event'
entry
in the "key concepts" glosssary in clare's book (2005, _michel foucault_,
p136) it is where Foucault describes himself as a philosopher of the
event.

(I am organising some stuff for a reading group on Foucault's concept of
the
"event" (through Deleuze and others) and secondly on his eventalization
methodology as minor science of the archive.)

Ciao,
glen.