De: Glen Fuller <gfuller1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado: lunes, 22 de enero, 2007 20:06:04
Asunto: [Foucault-L] DE 234 article?

hi,

does anyone have the reference for the dits et ecrits publication #234? or
know if it has been translated into english? according to the 'event' entry
in the "key concepts" glosssary in clare's book (2005, _michel foucault_,
p136) it is where Foucault describes himself as a philosopher of the event.

(I am organising some stuff for a reading group on Foucault's concept of the
"event" (through Deleuze and others) and secondly on his eventalization
methodology as minor science of the archive.)

Ciao,
glen.