Re: [Foucault-L] introduction

cant we ask nate and tahir and thomas to help here as well?

On 18/04/07, David McInerney <vagabond@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes but unfortunately in the "social sciences" and sociology this
stupid question cannot be avoided, because it takes for granted the
"agency problem" and the subject/structure opposition on which it
depends.

I guess the right tack would be to show how the notion of "agency"
functions as an unquestioned/unquestionable ground within
sociological discourse. You might also make use of the concept of
"epistemological obstacle" etc.