[Foucault-L] Appreciating the talk of the agent

I also have to contend with the problem of agency that Jani Selin is facing.
I'm doing my dissertation in theology, and finding that the feminist ethics
in my field seems to be using "agency" as a synonym for "freedom."

This discussion has been extremely helpful for me. Thanks especially to
Serif Onur Bahcecik for the link to the Zizek article and to Thomas lord for
turning the question itself around.

--
Margaret Robinson
Doctoral candidate, University of Toronto

Currently working on my dissertation, "Turning Points in Identity: Bisexual
Women Choosing Between Monogamous and Polyamorous Relationships."

margaret.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www3.sympatico.ca/moogie.robinson/index.html