[Foucault-L] Re : RE?: Translation of ?nonc? to English

<The temptation exhibited in this thread seems to be to ask "what ontological model best reflects the meaning of Foucault's statements" and I'm not sure that's a good
question.>

Well, can't speak for others, but, as far as I'm concerned, my purpose wasn't the least ontological.

The meaning of "énoncé" in Foucault's terminology seemed "esoterical" to some; so I searched the use closest to Foucault own one in "profane" language to make the path to initiation shorter.

Cheers.