Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault: philosopher or historian?

You didn’t sound rude – you were rude. Not because of the tone of your post, but because you make far too much of the little I said, and attribute to me things I didn’t say. Such is the way of things

- K.

P.S. Take a look at the subject heading of the emails – a new thread?

>>> (http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~beatrice/Gutting%20_answer_%