Re: [Foucault-L] Jean-Luc Godard's revolutionary sexual politics andFoucault

Thankyou for venturing forth these comments.

I am aware of the problematic relationship Godards
'The Chinese' sets up between word and image. This is
worth engaging. Similiar themes are taken up again in
his 'Two of Three Things I know About Her' (I am
thinking here of the statements it makes to the effect
that langauge is a sort of prison). 'Sympathy for the
devil'/'one plus one', for the statements it makes
about the situation of revolutionary warefare and the
way in which it dramatizes that conflict, demands to
be looked at carefully and taken seriously.

It just seems to me that Godards Ouvoure and Foucaults
Ouvoure stand in such a relation to one another as to
throw light upon each other.