Re: [Foucault-L] Jean-Luc Godard's revolutionary sexual politics andFoucault

Thanks for these orientating comments Sean. I see your
point about the evident proximity Godards work stands
in relation to Maoism and the Frankfurt school with
which it was contemporaneous- these can be considered
the melieu in which it took shape and as providing
many of the critical resources it would draw upon.
Without doubt.

In relation to revolutionary (sexual) political
film-making, has anyone anything to say about about
Dusan Makavejev's 'W.R. The mystery of the orgasm'
(1971)?

What about Adam Curtis Ouvoure of Documentaries about
the history of revolutionary warefare?

Does anyone know of any other films or documentaries
which they feel I must needs see or at least be aware
of the existence of?

Baited questions for hungry people... I have an
appetite which yawns with an ever widening need...