[Foucault-L] Reactions surrounding the release of History of Madness

This book fell off the press about a year ago and by
now, no doubt, into many peoples hands (im sure its
arrival is rather timely and that it didnt fall dead
born): My feeling is that it would have aroused much
renewed interest in itself, its author, and that of
which it speaks. When i read it I asked: 'what would
others have to say to all this...'. Thus, I wonder...

"My desire is that this object-event, almost
imperceptible among so many others, should recopy,
fragment, repeat, simulate and replicate itself...."

National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV. http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/national-bingo-night/