Re: [Foucault-L] said's orientalism, foucault's comments?

I'm afraid not the answer you are looking for but lately I came across two
articles that may be of interest:

Uta Liebmann Schaub "Foucault's Oriental Subtext"
PMLA Vol. 104 No. 3. p.306-316 (1989)

Rosemarie Scullion "Foucault the Orientalist"
South Central Review Vol. 12 No. 2. p.16-40 (1995)

I believe the Schaub article was discussed here as well.
best,

seda mimaroglu.