[Foucault-L] Foucault and Music ( was Re: Introduction)

"From Singular to Plural Domains of Theological Knowledge: Toward a
Foucaultian New Question." In Michel Foucault and Theology: Essays on
the Politics of Religious Experience (ed. James Bernauer and Jeremy
Carrette; Ashgate Press, 2004)

In this chapter, Thomas Beaudoin brings in musicality as another form
of "organizing or constructing reality", "nonverbal domain of
knowledge" in order to apply Foucault's theory. He also talks about
theological pedagogy.

--sharif