Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and Music ( was Re: Introduction)

Roger,
I also work with music, I'm writing a book chapter and a conference paper now using Foucault, Lugones, & Sandoval to examine intermeshed oppression as represented in music lyrics. I would love to talk more about this!
Best,\
Nicole

I thought we're not being taught to deal with our world. We're being taught the fairytale world of the middle class. It's sad, I mean, more kids are being handed crack than diplomas, I think adults should go through school again, in opposite schools. I think rich people should live like poor people and poor people should live like the rich and they should change every week until poverty ends--2Pac