Re: [Foucault-L] Remarks on Marx

as far as I know <Remarks on Marx> is a translation of parts of the interview by Trombadori <Conversazione con Michel Foucault> , see Dits et Écrits no.281. I can help you with the original Italian text.

also see the Lynch Bibliography (Michel Foucault's shorter works in English)

yours

machiel karskens