Re: [Foucault-L] history of sexuality liberation

I would suggest an article by Foucault which you might be interested in
having a look: Michel Foucault, "Genealogy and Social Criticism" in *The
postmodern turn: New perspectives on social theory*, Steven Seidman (ed.),
Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1994.