Re: [Foucault-L] agamben foucault playing with law

Hi everyone

Angela's lead hs proved productive, not the text by Catherine Mills, but the
author herself has told me that Foucault calls for a "new right" that is no
longer tied to sovereignty or discipline in the second lecture of the "Two
Lectures" essay published in Power/Knowledge.

That is a start on the quest to find this discarded object of the
playground!

Martin

--
Martin Hardie
Law Lecturer
Institute of Koorie Education,
Deakin University (Geelong Campus)
Pigdons Road, Waurn Ponds,
Victoria, 3216, Australia.
http://www.deakin.edu.au/ike/
Tel: +61 (0)3 5227 2918
Fax: + 61 (0)3 5227 2019
mhardie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
martin.hardie@xxxxxxxxx
skype/irc: auskadi

Love is never directed toward this or that property of the loved one (being
blond, being small, being tender, being lame), but neither does it neglect
the properties in favour of an insipid generality (universal love): The
lover want the loved one with all of its predicates, its being such as it
is.