Re: [Foucault-L] beginnings

Hi,
Try
Deleuze, Gilles. 1962. Nietzsche and Philosophy. Translated by Tomlinsen, Hugh.
New York: Columbia University Press.
Geuss, Raymond. 1994. Nietzsche and Genealogy. In Nietzsche, edited by John
Richardson, and Brian Leiter. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Owen, David. 2003. Nietzsche's Event: Genealogy and the Death of God. Theory and
Event 6 (3)

Ian

Quoting sop01ok@xxxxxxxxxx: