Re: [Foucault-L] agamben foucault playing with law

Angela

I will look at the blog, first I'll try and get my head round the essay. I
think also law and right might be becoming mixed up as they go from French
to Italian to English. I am gonna have a look around.

But this as you suggest is the question

whether it's possible, or desirable

I am not sure the answer is yes to either! Ithink also here is where the
nomos and the logos debate all comes into play .... and this is all in my
face as I try to teach first year Aboriginal law students sitting on the
threshold of both.

take care

it was 35 degrees in Geelong yesterday so enjoy the north!

--
Martin Hardie
Law Lecturer
Institute of Koorie Education,
Deakin University (Geelong Campus)
Pigdons Road, Waurn Ponds,
Victoria, 3216, Australia.
http://www.deakin.edu.au/ike/
Tel: +61 (0)3 5227 2918
Fax: + 61 (0)3 5227 2019
mhardie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
martin.hardie@xxxxxxxxx
skype/irc: auskadi

Love is never directed toward this or that property of the loved one (being
blond, being small, being tender, being lame), but neither does it neglect
the properties in favour of an insipid generality (universal love): The
lover want the loved one with all of its predicates, its being such as it
is.