Re: [Foucault-L] agamben foucault playing with law

I'm not sure how productive - there's some tensions between the speech ("Face aux gouvernements, les droits l'Homme") and the 1976 lecture at the College de France that are interesting to work through. But, it's been over a year since a number of people tried, on the basis of these texts, to relaunch their humanism by insisting that Foucault was one.
<http://archive.blogsome.com/2006/09/06/foucault-rights/>
<http://archive.blogsome.com/2006/09/09/no-one/>.

Though I suspect, Martin, our disagreements over whether one seeks the redefine the very notion of right (whether it's possible, or desirable) will continue.

best,
Angela

--
___angela mitropoulos ____________ mobile/sms= +44
(0)7964 086656 | skype= s0metim3s_skype | allpeers=

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] agamben foucault playing with law
    • From: martin hardie