Re: [Foucault-L] translation question: Historical Being and Time

Hi Michael, and thanks for your comments.

Unfortunately, I only have the California Edition of 'Mental Illness and Psychology,' which has no translator 'Introduction' - it was translated by Alan Sheridan - but does have a lenghty 'Forward' by Hubert Dreyfus who, to my mind, projects his reading of Heidegger onto Foucault in his discussion of both the 1954 and 1962 version of the book. In that sense, I haven't found Dreyfus' comment of much use in my attempt to grasp Foucault use of the term "experience."

Regards,
Kevin.