Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:05 AM
Subject: [Foucault-L] The Government of Self and Others to be released early 2010

I just got a response to a query I sent to Palgrave Macmillan about the
release of the next Foucault lecture and they've confirmed that "The
Government of Self and Others" will be released in English translation very
early in 2010.
Has anyone read part or all of these lectures in French? If so, what did you
think of them?

--
Chetan Vemuri
West Des Moines, IA