Re: [Foucault-L] The Government of Self and Others to be released early 2010

repetitions as in content from Hermeneutics of the Subject or repetitions as
in reiterating a point?
Alot of times I've noticed that what people call "repetitions" in D&P were
different subpoints tied to a comment point.
Stylistically, I'm one of the few of my friends who finds Foucault pretty
lucid for French intellectuals.

--
Chetan Vemuri
West Des Moines, IA
aryavartacnsrn@xxxxxxxxx
(515)-418-2771
"You say you want a Revolution! Well you know, we all want to change the
world"

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] The Government of Self and Others to be released early 2010