[Foucault-L] biopolitics and US strikes on Pakistan

Hello everyone
I'm currently a double major in political science and international studies
at the University of Iowa, taking an international relations class where we
are assigned to write a paper on a current event analyzing it from the
standpoint of a particularly political theory. I decided to write on the
recent US missile strikes on Pakistan and I was naturally attracted to the
idea of a Foucauldian analysis from the start, as the strikes obviously
entailed a defense in the name of "security" and "population management".
Does anybody know any good resources for research of biopolitics from the
point of view of one country occupying or attacking another, as this doesn't
concern domestic exercises of power? Would any of Foucault's lectures be of
help?

Thank you so much.

--
Chetan Vemuri